Structural Shoring is the process of supporting a structure during construction or repair. Shoring is used to transfer the critical structural loads onto temporary towers or post shores, while the original structural bearing elements of a building or home are modified or reconfigured. This process involves considerable experience and complex engineering to understand how to safely transfer the weights and loads from one element to another. Wildcat Renovation has extensive experience in completing Structural Shoring projects for our clients. One of our recently completed projects in Naples, FL, used this technique as part of the selective demolition process.
Wildcat crews securing an interior structural shoring project located in Naples, Florida.
How Do Our Teams Complete a Structural Shoring Project Successfully?
Wildcat Renovation has a team of highly trained and experienced professionals who have completed many structural shoring projects. We take pride in our work and always put safety first. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your project will be completed correctly and on time.
Here are the steps that we take to complete a structural shoring project:
- First, we assess the project site and develop a plan of action.
- Next, we secure all the necessary permits from the city or county.
- Once we have all the required approvals, we begin setting up the equipment needed for the job.
- We install steel beams, braces, tower and/or post shoring to support the structure during construction or repair. Then we remove the original bearing elements.
- Finally, after the modifications to the bearing elements have been completed, our team removes the structural shoring and ensures we clean up the site and prepare it for the following construction crew.
If you require structural shoring for your construction or repair project, look no further than Wildcat Renovation. We have extensive experience in completing these types of projects safely and efficiently. Contact us today to get started!